Alfarobot Sealing Robot
The sealing robot is constructed with numerous arm configurations. It is highly integrated to work jointly with a regulator, material pumps, and dispensing guns in applying a continuous sealant path without deviation into moving parts. This can work together with numerous materials, generally plastics and metals. The configuration of a sealing robot is composite for small and high-volume production. It is capable of handling a particular variety of part shapes and sizes which are continuously manufactured time and again. Also, they are desired due to their speed, accuracy, and seamless operations, which are effective in protecting product integrity.
At Alfarobot, all sealing robot is designed that conforms to the high-end demand in the automotive industry for a cost-effective and standardized system for a wide range of sealing processes.
- The sealing robot is built to withstand harsh environments and handles a repetitiveness of sealing operations without failures and errors.
- Virtually yields in quality consistency.
- It keeps costs a bay and prevents material waste and reduction in cycle time.
- Moved all employees to more fulfilling jobs and safer working environments.
- It helps most manufacturers in reducing environmental footprint.
Savings on sealer material and quality:
The most well-known benefit of all types of robotic automation is enhanced and more consistent product quality.
The comprehensive research for sealing robots must be discovered by extensively investigating the manufacturing process as quality improvement cascades throughout the entire manufacturing system.
The benefits gained by robotically performing sealing processes will instantly translate into numerous further savings:
- Minimize rework: Issues such as under-applying and overcompensating should be addressed.
- Decreased scrap: Less waste to landfill.
- Automation decreases stack volatile organic compound quantities.
- Controlled exposure: reduce possible long-term health impacts by lowering exposure levels.
- Reductions are directly related to decreased filter or material utilization.
There are various variables that control automatic sealing:
- Part of a presentation
Robotic sealing necessitates a repeatable component presentation window.
It is regularly handled by the following methods: mechanically guiding or trapping a part.
- The number of dissimilar components
Robots are particularly successful in a wide range of sealing systems.
From those with a few pieces to those with hundreds of distinct parts.
- Parts’ dimensions and shapes
If a factory operator can seal a part, a robot can do the same.
Other impediments include:
- Small parts: The work is frequently too fine to be done by hand or robot; another procedure, such as heat cure, will become more successful.
- Massive parts: the robot will need to be moved by extra track systems and extensions to reach all locations.
A sealing robot is an industry term for a robot that has special fluid handling capabilities that distinguish it from all other standard industrial robots.
Sealing robots are built with a range of arm configurations to allow them to easily adjust and access difficult-to-reach portions of the target object.
Ideal application outcomes are frequently achieved by designing the robots’ optimal locations with regard to the configuration.