Alfarobot Robot Cylinder
A robot cylinder has a primary arm that moves upward and downward rather than pivoting on the axis series. It has a structure that virtually receives applied load with a full-length frame as well as rotation-stop function and high load resistance ability. Its rotation is produced by motors and gears, while its vertical motion is initiated through a pneumatic cylinder.
In addition, robot cylinders utilize a dimensional coordinate system and tend to be quite fast and highly efficient in automation performance.
Some examples of cylindrical robot applications are:
- Automated spot welding
- Handling of casting and molding machines by robots
- Machine handling applications in general
- Package assembling and palletizing are typical of material handling applications.
- Applications using robotic coating and finishing
- Assembly processes that are automated
- Not complex for installation and use.
- Fairly complete solutions with minimal assembly.
- Highly automated
- Long-life tool
- Increase throughput
- Accomplishing several production automation projects
- Built-in guide functions
Determining the following factors will give a direct connection that responds to selecting the best type of robotic cylinder:
- Operating environment
- Duty cycle
- Safety and maintenance