CNC loading robot is also known as automated machine loading. It automates the laborious, repetitive job of delivering or placing parts into a machine in a safe environment. They have the dexterity to handle the part delicately and are also incredibly accurate. The robots speed up production up to 10 times while simultaneously preventing worker injuries.
Each robotic machine loader is equipped with appropriate end-of-arm tools. It works with your product and machine. They can load parts or products safely – from work cell to work cell, work cell to production, or any other combination.
CNC loading robots offer numerous advantages, including:
- Increase performance, continuously load/unload parts
- Require less maintenance
- Optimum process flow and improved operator time management.
- They can handle a variety of part sizes while inflicting little product damage.
- Quick and simple configuration without prior programming experience
- Flexible and portable robotic systems for future process modifications
- Low cost and good return on investment
Programmable: The machine has a built in operator pendant with saved recipes. There is a menu selection for patterns and process adjustment on-the-fly. It stores recipes and enables quick retrieval.
Enhance Operations: It minimizes handling scuff and damage. At the same time, increases the accuracy and uniformity of the product. The vision is to examine the product once it has been withdrawn from the press.
Improved Efficiency: Unsupervised production. High uptime and dependability with a mean time between failures of 80,000 to 100,000 hours. It is labor-saving and enhances ergonomics.
Accurate and Flexibility: Process variables are removed by a vision system. 6-axis servo-controlled system that is precise and adaptable. Rapid changeover using quick change tools and pre-stored recipes.
Robots with cognitive capabilities can speed up production and increase the effectiveness of your machine-tending applications. These capabilities consist of the capacity to automatically:
- Recognize and grab various parts kinds
- Unload and load components from various machines
- Hoses, wires, and other devices should be connected and disconnected.
- Clean and lubricate the equipment
- Give operators current status updates
Robotic machine loading is frequently used to feed parts to and from:
- CNC Machines
- Injection Machines
- Transfer Machines, and
- Press Machines
You can use your robot for a variety of additional cell-related tasks while the machine is in use, including:
And Surface Vision Inspections.