VA Series - Servo Driven Longitudinal Beam Robots for injection molding machine
W: Telescopic Stage
I: Single stage
D: Product arm+runner arm
S: single arm
Y: Traverse axis driven by AC servo motor
S3: 3 axis driven by AC servo motor
S5: 5 axis driven by AC servo motor
S6: 6 axis driven by AC servo motor
- The Vantage series is suitable for the removal of finished products of various types of plastic horizontal injection molding machines of 50-1600 tons.
- The installation direction is different from the traditional traverse type, which put the finished product and the runner at the end of the injection machine to improve the space utilization of the plant.
- There are single stage and telescopic stage; both can be used for the three-plate mold, and the finished product and the runner. The vertical stroke is from 700-1900mm.
- Vantage series of robot can save 30%-40% of the installation space of the injection machine, making full use of the plant space; increase the production capacity (20%-30%), reduce the defect rate of the product, ensure the safety of the operator, reduce labor, accurately control the output, reduce waste.
- The horizontal standard is driven by an AC servo motor, and the cylinder drive is used for up and down and drawing (a full servo drive is available).
- The high-rigidity linear slide rails are used for all axis. The aluminum alloy extruded beam with high quality and high rigidity is used for the linear slides. The take out speed is fast, the high-efficiency energy, the vibration is small, and the service life is long.
- The Vantage series is customized according to machine size and space.