The Spring Festival is around the corner, the flavor of the New Year is getting stronger. While preparing for the festival, don’t forget to do some maintenance for the robot.
Tips for robot shutdown/startup before holiday
● Keep the robot neat and tidy
Remove the dust or oil on the surface of the robot;
● Check the whole structure
Check the robot including the base, traverse beam and arm, tighten the screws if any loose;
● Maintain transmission parts
1.Clean the oil stains and dust on all axes rails and sliding blocks for maintenance and lubrication;
2.Check and make sure the screw of the synchronous wheel is not loose, fix the synchronous belt if any friction or wear, and ensure the tightness of the belt is proper.
● Check pneumatic system
1.Make sure the air pipe and air pipe joint are not damaged or leaking;
2.Drain the filter and pressure reducer and air compressor.
● Check the circuit system
Make sure that the wire is not damaged or worn by external factors;
● Check the inside of the electric box
Clean the dust inside the electric control box, take dust-proof measures, and ensure the wiring terminals and plugs of electronic components are not loose.
* The above maintenance work must be carried out after the robot turns off the power and moves the arm above the safety door of the injection molding machine.
Tips for robot startup after holiday
● Wipe the robot and maintain and lubricate the guide rail;
● Make sure the air pipe, wirings and voltage of the robot are normal;
● Ensure that the arm up in place, to return to the original point;
● Adjust the operation speed of each axis;
● Make sure the negative pressure sensor is normal (Normally it will alarm when suction fails.);
● Make sure the fixture detector sensor is normal (Normally it will alarm when clamping fails.);
● Make sure the interlock between robot and injection molding machine is normal.