Collaborative robot is a kind of robot with the same flexibility of the human arm, with the perfect force control search function, can be competent for precision parts, such as precision assembly, the industrial application scenarios of fine polishing. Zero-force drag and active flexibility based on direct force control enable cooperative robots to be applied to non-industrial scenarios such as auxiliary medicine and to industrial scenarios that need to move separately.
Pletizing robots are mainly large load capacity, mainly used in dust, harmful gases, noise and other environments, reduce the burden of personnel, avoid exposure to the above environment, protect the health of personnel.
Assembly robot is used in small home appliances, 3C product assembly, high efficiency, precision, high reliability, compact space,
Robot packaging can be combined with machine vision for multi-variety classification, product appearance inspection, quick sorting, cleaning and hygiene is suitable for food, medical treatment and other scenarios with high environmental requirements.
Collaborative robots, also known as Cobots are a modern class of robots developed to collaborate with humans. Cobots have become an important part of manufacturing in many factories. These robots have a high degree of adaptability, are often smaller in size, are easily mobile, and are lightweight. Its features allow them to do a wide range of jobs and many various kinds of automated services. It assists in automating dangerous and repetitive tasks including screw- and nut-driving, assembling, material processing, palletizing, packaging, and machine maintenance. They are low-cost, adaptable, and simple-to-use robots that collaborate with production workers to improve safety at work, and boost quality and productivity in companies of all sizes throughout the world. Alfarobot is a well-known manufacturer of low-cost collaborative robots. We created cutting-edge and superior-quality robot solutions for a wide range of industries. These operate in the most demanding production settings to provide manufacturers with the ROI they need.
- Durable machine – Cobots are versatile in that they can handle a variety of jobs. You can quickly program packing bots to do the labeling. or inspection tasks as long as you have the appropriate end effectors. Some cobots are also designed to be portable, making it simple to move them to assist another location. They function considerably more simply than their industrial counterparts, which require significant modifications to be made to their software and hardware in order to be recycled.
- Empowers Employees – Cobots can quickly replace employees’ repetitious physical labor. Employees won’t just have more time to concentrate on creative projects. they’ll also use fewer sick days due to workplace accidents. Cobots improved the workforce and give your team more time to think about innovation and make use of existing resources. As a result, performance improved, and, more importantly, employee satisfaction and retention increased.
- Easy Programming – Collaborative robots can be set up with little to no programming knowledge. They are compact and user-friendly. Instructing staff on how to use and program cobots will be simple.
- Fast Return on Investment – Cobots are being deployed all over the world every day. with no specialized programming, or large capital investments required. resulting in a higher ROI and shorter payback period. Cobots provide manufacturers with a quick path to automation. They are low-cost, easy to deploy, and flexible.
- Enhanced Safety in Workplace – Cobots lessen production site accidents. It relieves the significant burden on manufacturers’ finances and operations. Implementation removes employees from dirty and hazardous activities. and provides safety in situations when conventional robotics and industrial equipment are insufficient.
- Reliable and accurate -Cobots always function in precisely the same manner and with the same force. As a result, parts are of the same quality and are positioned correctly.
- Quick Set-up – Alfarobot has significantly shortened deployment time by revolutionizing cobot setup. Following free online fundamental training. many typical cobot procedures can be designed and operated.
- Robust And Flexible Automation – Without altering your production plan. our robots are portable, space-efficient, and simple to redeploy to various applications. You may quickly and easily move the cobot to a different process. providing you the flexibility to automate even small batch runs and frequent line changes.
- Wide Applications – Collaborative Robots are perfect for high-mix/low-volume applications.
No matter the processing activity, collaborative robots can help you increase efficiency to stay competitive, from assembly to final output.
- Assembly – Screwdriving, part fitting, and insertion.
- Machine Tending – CNC, Injection Mold, ICT
- Material Handling – packaging, palletizing, bin picking
- Dispensing – gluing, sealing, painting
- Finishing – sanding, polishing
- Material Removal – grinding, deburring, drilling
- Welding – Arc, soldering,
- Quality Inspection – testing, inspecting, measuring, etc.
Automation in the food business is more difficult than in other industries because robots find it challenging to handle food goods directly. This has altered with the introduction of cobots and improved gripper technologies.
In modest amounts, the plastics sector processes a wide range of products. Collaborative robots simplify it as a result since they are adaptable and capable of learning new tasks.
Cobots can answer the packaging industry’s growing desire for more personalization and smaller series. Simple packing jobs, which are frequently monotonous and physically taxing, can be accomplished by collaboration robots. These duties include packaging things into boxes and stacking boxes on pallets.
The pharmaceutical industry sometimes deals in large quantities of products, thus thorough inspection is crucial. Additionally, it is vital that the margin of error be as little as feasible. This sector is ideal for automation because of these qualities. Cobots perform the same task again and precisely, reducing the possibility of errors in the pharmaceutical business.
Collaborative robot automation has long been advantageous to the automotive sector. Since there is an increasing need for personalization and smaller series sizes, robots have been utilized to build cars, and more.
High-mix, low-volume production is becoming more prevalent in the metals sector. Small quantities of a wide range of goods are ideal for collaborative robotics. Cobots could be used in the metal sector to weld, solder, or load CNC machines and press brakes, among other tasks.
The electronics sector frequently deals with delicately handled small components. Collaborative robots are “sensitive robots,” as it were because they are outfitted with a variety of sensors. They are therefore ideally suited to working with these products. Cobots can therefore be used to automate a quality control or testing procedure.
Cobots can be outfitted with a variety of tools, which gives them great flexibility. Globally, a number of firms are concentrating on creating collaborative robot tools that let a cobot pick up new skills and expand its versatility.
- End of Arm Tooling (EOAT)
- Advanced Software
- Safety and Supply Systems
- Feeding Systems
- Vision System
- Range Extenders
The many forms of collaborative robots differ in how they avoid potentially hazardous interactions with human employees. They also determine programming and safety features. Every form of the collaborative robot uses different techniques and tools to maintain a secure working environment. The four categories of collaborative robots are hand guiding, speed, and separation, safety monitored stop and power, and force limiting.
During automated mode, these collaborative robots are fitted with a hand-guided device. Allows an operator to directly control the robot’s motion. The hand-guiding collaborative robot only reacts to the operator’s direct control inputs while it is in automated mode. This lowers the danger of repetitive stress damage to the operator. Hand directing as a collaborative operation takes place when the robot is in automated mode, during normal production.
Safety Monitored Stop
Collaborative robots that are safety monitored stop are designed for applications where there will be little to no interaction between the robot and human personnel. These collaborative robots typically use an industrial robot equipped with a network of sensors that disable the robot when a person enters the work envelope.
Speed and Separation
These collaborative robots use an industrial robot. Separation collaborative robots, on the other hand, employ more sophisticated vision systems. to sluggish operation when a human worker approaches. and cease operation entirely when the worker is too close to the robot.
Power and Force Limiting
Collaborative robots that use power and force limits are designed with rounded corners. and a network of sophisticated collision sensors that can immediately identify touch with a human worker and halt activity. It also employs collaborative robot arms, to make sure any collisions are unlikely to cause harm.
Industrial robots and cobots share many properties. However, cobots stand out for having particular qualities. that make them appealing to a wider range of people. Both types of robots have benefits and drawbacks. It heavily depends on the tasks and goods that will be automated.
Industrial robots are appropriate for big businesses that create many items. in a standardized manner. Smaller businesses can profit from a cobot’s adaptability and reasonable price. The two are not mutually exclusive, though. The benefits of cobots can also help big businesses.